CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena Questions

MyNightmare Views: 1,839
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,348,262

Re: Mirena Questions

Hi, I just saw your message post and wanted to comment. I posted almost the exact same thing that you did regarding the unbelieveable pain during insertion and the problems I had up until I had it removed. My message is further down the page. My strings disappeared but the Mirena was in place. Still I could not stand the pain and bleeding any longer waiting for it to come out so they had to surgically remove it.

But seriously, don't you just want to go off on your doctor when they tell you to RIDE IT OUT for three to six months until things settle?! Yeah right. YOU try to ride out this pain and discomfort. And isn't the whole point of getting the Mirena for us to be able to have great sex and not have to worry about getting pregnant? Who wants to have sex when you're randomly bleeding and in pain all the time; your libido took a vacation; you feel hideous because of all of the zits on your face; your back is aching like you got hit by a truck; and your hair is falling out!? I think I'm starting to see the REAL concept of the Mirena: It makes you feel like such crap that you DON'T WANT to have sex, therefore you can't get pregnant. tada

The bright side is that no matter what happens there is a way to fix it if you can't take it any longer. Get it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.344 sec, (1)