CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 questions re: LBB caps & scattering

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,144
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,021

Re: 2 questions re: LBB caps & scattering

Hey mh,
WHATS UP?

I have 2 separate q's for you.
COOL

First, I've been taking 8-10 LBB caps/day.
OK

I have noticed minimal effects so far.
DR. CHRISTOPHER SAID GIVE IT 9 MONTHS BEFORE YOU DECIDE.

I don't eat much
THEN MUCH WON'T COME OUT.

but I think I should still be moving my bowels.
YES, THEY HAVE TO MOVE DAILY TO AVOID TOXIC BOWEL.

I rarely go to the bathroom and at most once a day.
ONCE A DAY ENOUGH IF YOUR A LIGHT EATER.

What would you suggest upping the dose to?
8 IS ENOUGH, STAY ON IT LONG TERM, NEVER PUSH YOUR COLON...ONLY THE BAD PEOPLE MAKE PRODUCTS LIKE "QUICK COLON" THAT HARMS THE COLON.... THE LBB IS PERFECT, YES, VERY PERFECT. DR. JOHN PERFECTED IT OVER A LIFETIME AND WE TWEEKED IT A LITTLE BIT TOO. IF I COULD MAKE IT BETTER, I WOULD.

I'm not sure why these aren't making any difference yet. Could it be bc I am very backed up down there??
NO, IF YOUR GOING ONCEA DAY, DON'T WORRY, BECAUSE THE WORRY PART IS MOSTLY THE REASON FOR THE PROBLEM. 8 IS ENOUGH.

Also, I've read quite a bit about people feeling scattering once they start a parasite cleanse.
SAY WHAT? I HAVE READ ALL KINDS OF PARASITE BOOKS AND HAVEN'T READ THAT ONE.

I'm wondering why they'd still feel that bc I thought the herbs killed the bugs?
NO, YOUR BODY/BLOOD KILLS THE BUGS, THE HERBS SUPPLY THE CHEMICALS/MINERALS THE LIVER THEN USES TO MAKE THE CHEMICALS THAT THE BLOOD USES TO CLEAN HOUSE.

I know it's probably different depending on which dewormer u choose, but I'm wondering why people still claim to feel scattering after sometimes several cleanses.
-----------------------
PEOPLE? IGNORE PEOPLE, THEY SEEK TO FOOL YOU.

READ/APPLY/SELF-EXPERIMENT AND PROVE TO YOUR SELF WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.

START WITH BOOK I AND THE 108 PAGE BOOKLET AND GET BACK WITH ME. IF YOU DESIRE TO READ OTHER SOURCES AND GET CONFUSED, THEN ASK THOSE FOLKS WHY THEY ARE SCATTER HEADED, MAYBE THEIR 1/2 GALLON OF MOUNTAIN DEW A DAY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT OR THEIR DRUG HABITS, COFFEE, ETC...

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)