CureZone   Log On   Join
Strep throat in 6 year old girl with low immune system

MOMMYTOJORDAN Views: 4,155
Published: 13 years ago

Strep throat in 6 year old girl with low immune system

Hello, I have a 6 year old daughter who has been sick with upper respiratory infections and colds and sinues infections and now with strep throat on and off for this entire last year. I am wondering (besides antibiotics) what can I do to build up her immune system and get her well again? She is a very picky eating and very picky about taking medicines, so I cannot force her to take anything or she will just throw it up. I tried to get her to gargle with apple cider vinegar and sea salt, but she just gagged and spit it right out. Now what can I do? I am so tired of traditional medicine allopathic doctors who keep her so sick.She has also had some recent kidney stones, which is rare for her age, she used to have tan skin and now she is pale as a ghost..........her immune system is shot and I am scared for her.
Thanks for any advice....Mia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.860 sec, (1)