CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena

karen5 Views: 3,380
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,765

Re: mirena

WOW, I am amazed that this may actually be due to this awful thing ?????

Thanks so much for all the replies, I have been so scared for so long,thinking I had MS or parkinsons or something, then when the DR found the deficiencies i was sooooo relieved, then when this shaking, vibration thing started i started heading down the MS, parkinson road again, and driving myself absolutely nuts !!! i have been a nervous wreck again... So i thank you for taking the time to respond to my question, and to releive my anxiety ....

INTERNAL SHAKE is exactly how I feel.... EMPRESSDIVINE,interesting that you feel it in you foot, Ive have felt it there too, sort of an electical pulsing feeling....... and LUCY, I agree that it seems to be some sort of adrenal thing, as when I get upset or anxious, the feeling seems to be worse, and it does sort of feel like the feeling you get after an adrenalin rush ???? MAMAJ..... I agree with you about coffee too, Ive actually stopped drinking it, cos it really does seem to be worse when I do drink coffee.....

SO, my question now is, what do we do now ??? OBVIOUSLY the very first thing is to have this evil evice removed !! i wish now I had have insisted that my doc take it out last time... Are there tests I can have done on my hormone levels, it sounds like progesterone is a probem
also.......... I am seeing a naturopath who has been treating me for the deficiencies, would that be a good place to start, or my doctor ???

thanks again so much for all the help, and the reassurance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)