Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
LenaB Views: 3,468
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,191

Re: mirena

Hi Karen,

No, my symptoms haven't gone away, and for some reason, I have been having them more lately. I have also felt the vibrating in my foot while standing, but it usually happens only when I am feeling tired. I also notice it more (for me, it's anxiety, vibrating, dry eyes, and sometimes swollen underarms) when I lie down to go to bed or when I wake up. I have also been having night sweats the last week or so, and I just got my period today, so hopefully that will go away once I am done.

I started seeing a new doctor in December who did a slew of tests and found that I have low thyroid(which I already knew I had and was being treated for), low cortisol (which I suspected) and also low iron, B12, magnesium, low estrogen, progesterone, and testerone. When I say low, I mean low normal. They don't go by the regular ranges of the bloodwork as they are too broad. They have their own optimum range that they go by, which totally makes sense.

I am seeing her again tomorrow to go over the last set of blood tests, and I am going to ask her about the hormones. I haven't talked to her about the Mirena yet as she found some other thyroid stuff going on at my last visit, but this time I want to see what she says about the Mirena messing up the whole hormonal balance. I am also open to taking bio-identical hormones, which she mentioned at the last visit. I am so ready to get back into balance!

Also, I just recently read online on Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet's website about PMS symptoms. One of them is tremors, which I found very interesting. I also found on some other website on menopause that a symptom is vibrating, so it is definitely hormonal. I too was quite nervous about that symptom.

I am going to order Dr. Vliet's book, appropriately called "Screaming to be Heard-Hormonal Connections Women Suspect....and Doctors Still Ignore". I think that title just about sums it up......

Lena

I will post again after the

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)