CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena

karen5 Views: 3,341
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,353,072

Re: mirena

Thankyou so much LENA ..... I feel so relieved by what you said in your post.... It has convinced me once and for all to get this thing removed as soon as I can.....

Im sorry to hear that things are still going on for you, but I suppose, if it all is hormone related, it will keep going till you find a way to get everything back into balance..... GOSH, with all those deficiencies, its no wonder you are feeling so terrible.... I truly thought I was dying... very very scary stuff..... can you tell me what your B12 was, cos i know it can cause many neurological symptoms, at levels only very slightly below normal. Mine was 505, which is on the lower end of normal,( but I was taking B12 at the time too ) the DR said at that level, it could still be causing symptoms, so Im taking B12 now....

I am seeing a Dr and a naturopath, and after these posts, im definately going to find out about the mirena mixing up my hormone too, makes perfect sense, seeing as all these problems only started since having the mirena....

What are bio identical hormones ??? and also, what is cortisol, and how does that affect us ??? I am going to google the Dr vleits book now, the name says it all doesnt it... I am in Australia, so i hope I can get it here ??

thanks for all your help, and Im really interested in what you Dr has to say today.....

goodluck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)