Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
mycatRa Views: 2,386
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,321,366

Re: what are / were your symptoms???

Well I knew I was having some symptoms but I didn't link all of it together until being here today. I saw this thread before I got it, but thought I might be one of the lucky ones. I stayed away from reading as to not influence my thoughts about it. I came back today and can't believe all the things that have been going on with me that could actually be attributed to my Mirena.

Stoppage of Weight loss (was losing post-pardum until I got it put in)
Severe back ache (I'm in the "thought I needed a new mattress" crowd)
Restless type feelings in my legs and arms, sometimes when trying to sleep
Sudden pains in hips, knees and left foot
Constant headaches ( These have always been a problem for me, especially when taking BC, however during my pregnancy with my son they had all but went away. Now they are back in full force)
NO sex drive
Constant Wetness and (embarrassing) odor
Returning symptoms of large painful body acne
Moodiness
Anger
Nausea
Palpatations type feeling (never had them before, but kind of feels like anxiety or panic attack)
Insane craving for sugar
constant hunger
anxiety
brain fog
Constant Fatigue
Bloated Stomach
Odd cramping
carpal tunnel feeling in my right wrist and middle two fingers

Wow.. I've never written out the list before. Each time I thought I was through 4 or 5 more would come out. I can't believe all of these things can be attributed to that thing! I thought it was just causing headaches.

Sometimes a combination of symptoms (bloat, cramping, nausea, head fog, anxiety) make me feel like I'm newly pregnant or about to get my period. But I haven't gotten a period for a while. I'm also breast feeding so that could be why as well.

I thought the sleepiness was from just being a mom to 2 little ones, thought the backache was from our bed, sleeping on my side too much or nursing our son in the bed. I had no understanding for the hip/knee/foot pain.. oh yea or carpal tunnel feeling in my right wrist and middle two fingers.

The moodiness always seems to be a problem with me and BC as does the low sex drive. It's just much worse this time. I don't know what to do. All of this makes me want to get it taken out, but the only time I feel well, not depressed, with a sex drive is when I'm not on BC.. and I don't really want to take the chance of getting pregnant again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.641 sec, (2)