CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here: Please help! Does this sound like Mirena side effects and if so, WHAT NEXT?? Thank you!

karen5 Views: 2,063
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,355,269

Re: New here: Please help! Does this sound like Mirena side effects and if so, WHAT NEXT?? Thank you!

HELLO STACI, Im so glad I found you, and this site...... I have been suffering very similar symptoms to you as well, i have pain everywhere, aching weak arms and legs, really sore hands and fingers, my left foot feels swollen, but isnt, and I have a tingling vibrating feeling there as well. i have also recently been having a shaking feeling in my chest, which comes around when my period is due ???? I also have a feeling of doom, like Im going to die, i spent the past 9 months convinced I had MS.... I have been an emotional wreck..... Im depressed ( put that down to having a baby ) I also had 1 panick attack, the list goes on and on... I thank god I found this forum, and the ladies here have saved my sanity.......

sounds like you have a really supportive Dr too...... goodluck, im interested in finding out how things go for you, as your symptoms are so similar to mine

Take care

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.813 sec, (1)