CureZone   Log On   Join
The Anti-christ

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Petra Views: 1,476
Published: 18 years ago

The Anti-christ

I had a terrible night last night. 3 dreams, 2 nightmares. The first dream find myself clearing out my back garden. Instead of throwing away the clippings, I am throwing them into the neighbours garden. Not a good sign really. I have a fence covered in Ivy and another neighbour wants to buy the ivy. No idea what this could mean.

Second dream. The Anti-christ has arrived, spreading evil and misdeeds. I know him for what he is, but I dont think anybody else recognises him. It's a man, with dark hair, that's all I remember of his appearance. I am walking down a street and the Anti-christ is walking in my direction. I try to pass him, and pretend that I dont know who he is but he knows that I know him. As I go past he trips me up. He throws me upside down. I then grab his hands and attempt to fight him with all I am. I have some power but its not nearly enough, I am calling on God to help me - I wake up in a sweat, praying for all I'm worth. If I was to symbolise the anti-christ, he would be the sum of all my fears. The most fearful thing to face. Anti-love, anti-growth, anti-good, anti-life. So, I guess I must face that which I most fear, only whatever it is, I dont think I have the power to overcome. Very scarey.

Third dream. There is a Peadophile. He is coming after me to murder me. He seems to be replicating himself, younger and stronger so I am running from more than one. Weird.

Anybody see anything in all this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)