CureZone   Log On   Join
very dissapointed liver cleanse, what happened??

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
littlejo Views: 2,630
Published: 12 years ago

very dissapointed liver cleanse, what happened??

hi i completed a liver cleanse several years ago with great results (it was the Hulda Clark cleanse)
I decided to do another one this weekend , i stopped eating yesterday at 2pm and followed the instructions. as i have cleansed before i kind of new what to expect.

Something has not worked and i was wondering i anyone will know why or if they have experienced it themselves.... well i took the 6.00 and 8.00 dose then i took the olive oil and grapefruit at 10.00 and went to bed.

I woke up at 11 and was having a cold sweat i felt very sick, went to the bathroom and was sick once, not alot came up just part of the oil.
I went back to bed hoping to have some bowel movement but had nothing.

I woke up at 7.30 took some more Epsom Salts then again at 9.30 (the last dose) and still no bowel movements just had a terrible headache.
I have sat on the toilet but nothing!in fact i am quite constipated!!! what do i do now?? do i repeat the cleanse in a few days?? did i do something wrong?

advice would be great thanks
jodie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)