CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 24,959
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,001

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Hi Telman,

Are you still out there?

I finished another liver purge on 02/13/2009. It went OK but was only modestly productive. 2 tablespoons full of small stuff. This was after being off for 14 wees. Now I have pain as if something has slipped down into a channel or groove somewhere. Two questions, I'm preparing for a Colonoscopy exam tomorrow 2/19 which is a similar prep to the gallbladder purge. Any advice on how to use this as an opportunity to Liver Flush again? It is less than a week since the last. I'm planning to do the Colonoscopy prep as directed with an apple juice fast today. Then after the exam, drink a cup of hot water with a tablespoon of MgSO4 and wait about 30 minutes to open the bile ducts and then drink a 1/3 cup of olive oil. Then lay down and take a nap. I'll let you know how that works out.

Comment. If you lay on your right side does any olive oil enter the biliary tree. It seems that the gall bladder empties on the left so one should lay on the left. But then the stomach might not empty. So a compromise is to lay flat with the head up. Any comments?

Second question: I have been taking gold coin grass, and a product with turmeric to try and soften any existing bile plugs (soft gall stones) between purges. But I'm concerned that I have a large one or two plugs in my Gallbladder that will never actually come out. Any ideas on how to reduce a really big one? I usually pass only small stuff about 4-5 mm long and 2-3 mm wide. I still don't have pain related to eating but more related to doing the purges. Often a sharp pain on the right side under the floating rib.

I also take powdered Vit-C, which is sour and sometimes causes my gallbladder to squeeze but I've read that Vit-C will help to thin out the bile and make it easier to move along. I often massage the Sphincter of Oddi region and sometimes get rewarded by a gurgle of sound and a sensation of reduced pressure. I massage a spot half way between my navel and my right hip bone. Also I have tried using an ultrasonic massage wand but it doesn't help much. The actual full finger pressure helps more.

Bye for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (2)