CureZone   Log On   Join
Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
mhs1627 Views: 1,906
Published: 12 years ago

Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

Hi everyone, newbie here on this particular forum : )

I've been talking with Barefoot for about a month now about deworming and liver cleansing, and since his products seemed to be discussed here a lot, I'd figure I'd get others opinions as well.

I have 2 bottles of his dewormer but haven't tried them yet. I'm really nervous to. I asked him what he would recommend for what I keep reading as 'scattering' and he says he has never heard of such a thing and those people either messed up the dosage or took it incorrectly and not to worry about it. I really don't want to start the dewormer then feel the creepy crawlies for God knows how long! AKA I don't want to open a can of worms, pun intended. I was just hoping to take the dewormer, kill the bugs, keep up maintenance, eat right and forget about it, but it seems that even after doing parasite cleanses peoples lives are still run by them whether they still see bugs in the toilet or feel 'scattering.' Any advice would be much appreicated : ) I'm pretty scared about feeling sick after starting the dewormer, too. I know everyones reaction will be different but if anyones experience wasn't horrible, I'd love to hear it as it may encourage me and not scare me into oblivion like I am by what I've been reading : )

Also, Barefoot says that liver flushing is not necessary if you use lecithin to cleanse your liver instead as it dissolves stones. Has anyone used lecithin and noticed any results?

Has anyone done a parasite cleanse without doing anything to your liver? I asked Barefoot this and he said it would be fine to do the dewormer first then cleanse the liver.

Other than that, I'm currently taking 8 LBB/day and a couple drops of oregano oil in a veggie cap. The OO got rid of my migraine on Thursday evening, good stuff.

Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)