CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

mhs1627 Views: 1,694
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,360,242

Re: Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

Hey Watering...thanks so much for responding. I appreciate it and feel a lot better and uplifted, if you will. I mainly seem to read negative posts regarding the worm subject but you made me feel more confident to just start deworming.

Its great that you felt so good taking Barefoots dewormer! Do you still take it for maintenance? Do you feel better since you started the dewormer? If you don't mind me asking, do you take anything else in terms of herbs or anything to stay clean?

Thanks for mentioning the olive oil, because that reminded me to ask about it because I keep seeing it on this forum and am not sure what it is used for...but after reading your response, I take it as it can be used to help clean out the liver? If so, would that be enough? I would really like to avoid doing a liver flush if possible.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)