Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,737
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,360,242

Re: Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

Hi there!
I don't mean to be rude, argumentative or disrespectful in any way as Watering has given some very good answers, but to clarify just what basically goes on here on this forum is that Doc works with the very sick and the 'terminal" people who need help right away. Those who have stones blocking their bile duct or have a gallbladder problem that needs immediate attention. OR those who have liver cancer or other types of cancer or terminal diseases. While the lecithin instead of the liver flush might work for some who are not very sick, for the very sick or the terminal people, it HAS to be the liver that gets worked on first, right away, and that is done with the liver flushes. The Natural Healing program here works for everyone. I am posting this because the very sick people who come on here might think they could get away with just taking the lecithin without doing the liver flushes, and I am sure it doesn't work fast enough to save someone's life or get them away from the idea of impending gallbladder surgery. It definitely wouldn't have worked for me.
Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)