Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
knows Views: 1,783
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,360,226

Re: Few q's about deworming and liver cleansing

Yeah, I got my experience bringing myself back from liver cancer and then applying what I learned to other "terminally" ill folks. All are still alive too BTW.

But for sure most folks aren't "terminal" and the questions asked on this forum clarifies anyones search for health.

Ultimately what this information will do is prevent others from getting "terminal" in the first place.

Like others who have posted here I really don't know what "scattering" is. The only side effect to killing the bugs is the bugs have bugs, little viruses that jump off the dying parasite. That'll give you a runny nose and scratchy throat every now and then but nothing serious, nothing that 10 minutes on the zapper won't eliminate.

I don't like anything from soy because of it's estrogen mimicing attributes so that eliminates my use of lecithin.

I know what Barefoot says about it but I haven't seen the results he claims. I know people that have tried it and a couple months down the road after doing the standard liver flush passed some old gray stones. So the lecithin apparently doesn't disolve the stones.

Now, once the stones are gone and both the liver and gallbladder are clear the lecithin might be a good prevention thing but it's been my experience that stones are a direct result of parasites in the liver and has very little to do with diet. And again soy products mimic estrogen so I stay away from it.

"I was just hoping to take the dewormer, kill the bugs, keep up maintenance, eat right and forget about it"

That's basically where I'm at now. So once healthy it's pretty easy to stay healthy. And life is soooooo much better with the bugs gone and the liver permenently on line. So much better.

The olive oil is pure liver food so I take a shot of that every night and my diet is pretty good most of the time. Good enough so can blow it every now and then and not feel bad at all. You don't have to become a "health nut" to stay healthy.

So get on the DeWormer, two weeks into that flush your liver, preferably with the coke flush, and see how you feel. See what comes put of you.

You may have to do a little work to get youthful health again but it's worth it and once you've done it a few times it gets easy.

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)