CureZone   Log On   Join
Eye tick since L.F. #11 two weeks ago?

Samantha Glick Views: 1,967
Published: 12 years ago

Eye tick since L.F. #11 two weeks ago?

The eyelid of my left eye has been almost vibrating since the Liver Flush two weeks ago and I thought this one ( #12) might help to set things right ( Not so).

I took the Epsom Salts ( I use the Andreas protocol and used malic acid leading up to, as well as the parasite herbs...which I've been using for a year....non stop)

last night at 6pm and at 10 pm, and for the first time, there was noting...I had to do a small enema to get things moving.

Last time i dumped a lot of white bobbing things....which i have been dumping since about #4 or #5, but this was huge....two toilets full...fulls....an they came 4 days after the Liver-Flush because I was having diarrhea for the four days in between and was afraid to lose any more electrolytes, until i got it slowed down ( with some Sugar consumption...I think my old enemy the yeasts were causing it).

All of those little creatures had to be plugged in somewhere, and I'm wondering if they, or the absence of they have caused my eye tik?

Does anyone have any neurological symptoms like these, that kind of appeared after a dump of parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)