CureZone   Log On   Join
You gotta be kidding me

gunnerrat Views: 1,245
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,362,342

You gotta be kidding me

Ron Paul didn't endorse anyone? He endorsed Chuck Baldwin! Did you bother to look before posting that?

Where are these examples of racist literature written by Paul? Anti-Paul guys keep throwing that out without producing anything. What secret societies does he belong to?

Alex Jones in the employ of the NWO? He's done more to raise awareness than just about anyone in the last few years. Where do you guys get this stuff?

Rudenski, in the NDE forum you can write anything you want and no one could question it because it's all subjective experience. I had read some of the items you posted and much of it floated in the ether, as it were. Then you get bored of that and retire, so I guess now we inherit your stuff. I guess it's okay for you to call it quits but when a presidential candidate bows out it's something more sinister (despite the fact most candidates bow out every presidential election - nothing new there).

If Ron Paul is a racist, show me. Show me what he wrote. Otherwise, please recycle this stuff elsewhere like the political Debate Forums .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)