CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative to Diary products!

cz8 Views: 1,948
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,292,975

Re: Alternative to Diary products!

In my experience , few things eliminate or reduce Body Odor as long you're taking them or do as maintenance take them twice a week . Among them are :
- Hydrogen peroxide , don't ask me how since I haven't use it for more than two years . However , there is a forum on it . The reason I stopped using it , is because I couldn't take the taste anymore .
- Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I believe it cleanse the intestins and kills parasites . It also relieve my constipation . So if any of your problem is caused by bacterias or parasites you can compt on it to reduce or elimiate your BO . But I've never been able to use more than 10 drops because it burns my stomach linning .
-Mu Shang , is the best natural deodorant I know which reliefs BO . It is applied before bed . You can get it from sensiblehealth.com
I believe Bo and Bb despite good hygiene are caused by parasites . Now to successfully treat the problem one should cleanse in this order :
-colon , intestinal cleanse with parasite cleanse
-kidney cleanse
-quick Colon Cleanse followed by a liver cleanse
-several days of Colon Cleanse + parasite cleanse 2 days after each liver cleane
This protocol needs to be repeated every 3 or 4 weeks , except the kidney cleanse , it can be done after every 3 or 4 Liver Flush .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.453 sec, (1)