CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Twitching muscles??

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
mom2TnE Views: 5,890
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,570

Re: Twitching muscles??

Hi Dutchmom, I dont mean to rob this thread, but you said some stuff that was really interesting to me. I had my Mirena from Nov/Feb, and it was hell with about every side effect on this board, the worst being the tingling/numbness/sleeping limbs, and fatigue. I was sent to two separate neurologists fearing MS. And now, 3 weeks post removal, I am feeling better, but have a long way to get back to normal.

What you said was interesting to me because of three things you mentioned: chemical sensitivity, candida, and adrenal fatigue...

Last spring while still nursing my daughter, I had a thrush (yeast) infection I could NOT fight off.. I literally had it covering my chest for 4 months... I also have a lot of asthma-like issues, and in August we found some hidden molds in our basement, and tore out all the walls, and I had a horrible time all fall with breathing after that... and was tested for allergies and am extremely allergic to molds..... I have wondered about chemical sensitivities with myself on many occasions since I first heard that term.

And adrenal fatigue i have never heard of, but my mom had cushings, which is a disease of the adrenal glands, and was very sick about 5 years ago.. no one has never been able to clarify whether or not there is any family link with that, but when I saw the word adrenal you stopped me in my tracks...

So what exactly does your naturopath think symptom-wise is related to those things? I would GREATLY appreciate any info you can give. I cant afford to keep paying doctors to tell me i am crazy.
Staci

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.452 sec, (1)