CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Twitching muscles??

Views: 5,758
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,551

Re: Twitching muscles??

Hi Meat27 .... I am 14 months post removal and my recovery has been helped along greatly by reading the posts from all of you wonderful ladies on this forum. Unfortunately, I haven't posted since removal .... most of the time too sick, worried, and now extreme anxiety the first 3/4 days of my period, which I might add have been from hell since mirena removal .... scheduled for endometrial ablation in April. The reason I am now writing is because your post really caught my attention .... I have the muscle twitching and jumping quite frequently .... all day today in the area above my right elbow, but it moves from place to place. I definitely think it is mirena related and believe that like all of the other symptoms I have experienced it will eventually go away. My symptoms have been similar to all of the ones posted in this forum.

I thank all the ladies here for all their posts and wish everyone a full and complete recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)