CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Twitching muscles??

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
Dutchmom Views: 5,861
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,776

Re: Twitching muscles??

Hello Mom2TnE...I had the Mirena removed in Oct. 2007 after suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks, heart palpitations, blurred vision, migraines, vertigo, dizziness, numbness, weird-electrical like sensations (mostly on the left side) and the day before removal the left side of my face went numb. I was a complete wreck thinking I had MS or some other awful disease. I went through the whole process of seeing numerous doctors and having tons of test done only for them to find nothing substantial wrong with me. Ever since that time, I have been trying to figure out why I reacted to that stupid thing the way I did. I have other friends who had the Mirena and were fine with it, so why me? Finally, I sought out the help of a naturopath who did all kinds of blood, urine and saliva tests. She determined that my cortisol, serotonin, progesterone and vit. D levels were all very low. Low cortisol is linked with adrenal fatigue. After starting on several supplements and progesterone cream, the anxiety went away almost completely. Since the medical community doesn't recognize adrenal fatigue, it has been difficult for me to accept that it's what I have. It just feels so bizarre. But, after a year and a half post-removal, it seems like the most likely explanation. I can't keep blaming the Mirena. Adrenal fatigue happens when several factors all come into play all at once. For me, it was a poor diet (high carbs, low protein and veggies) not enough sleep, lots of high-stress events and me just not handling stress well to begin with that all contributed to me getting it. I think the Mirena just pushed me over the edge after I made myself susceptible with my lifestyle. If you google adrenal fatigue there is a lot of info. and you can determine if you might have it or not. I would think the fact that adrenal issues runs in your family would make you a more likely candidate. Sorry this is so long. I hope I'm answering your questions. If not, feel free to send a message to my personal inbox. I hope you and everybody else here starts feeling better.
~Dutchmom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.938 sec, (1)