CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal fatigue

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
karen5 Views: 3,506
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,368,371

Re: adrenal fatigue

Thanks so much Meg,a nd Oddi.... I have actually done a bit of research on both celiac and candida, as I have alot od symptoms of both of them ???? are there tests i can have for those ?? ( meg ) I did a spit test at home suposedly to test for candida and it showed a very posative result, but Ive heard the accuracy of the tset is a bit wishy washy !!! what alse can I do ?? can candida cause pain in hands, and aching muscles ??

Oddi.... My naturapath actually suggested celiac to me, but wants to try with just the suppliments first to see if it all clears up, everything was great, and I thought Id found the answer, until all the symptoms came back a few weeks ago... ( was almost symptom free for 8 weeks ) Im just grasping at straws ATM, as there are so many things it could be..... Ive had tests for rheumatiod Arthritis too, as thats what I thought I had, cos my hands were really sore... does the cold weather make your hands worse ??? it does mine .... ( forgot to mention I suffer with cronic constipation )

I tend to lean towards adrenal fatigue, because it seems worse with stress, and i have had so much stress lately, and about 2 days after a really stressful period ( my 18 yo DD found out she was pregnant ) all the symptoms came back ???? and the feeling I have in my arms is sort of like a tension that doesnt go away... kind of like the feeling you get after an adrenalin rush.... ( when you get a fright )

im just so tired of feeling like this, im so scared i have some untreatable illness, I just want to find a fixable answer

thanks for reading, and for your replies

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.093 sec, (1)