CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and Chemical Sensitivity

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
muttgirl Views: 2,916
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,289

Re: Candida and Chemical Sensitivity

Hi dwise1,

I wrote you a post on the adrenal forum. I should have put it here also. I have copied it below in case others are also interested:

Yes, and for me it seems to be a candida problem, because when I overdo wheat or sugar, it gets alot worse. I think the candida excretes toxins that overwhelm the liver and adrenals, both of which have alot to do with allergies.

For MCS/allergies, I can tell you what helped me alot. Spending money on doctors never helped me, so I pretty much developed my own program from what I learned on the internet. Mostly from here but books as well. These things are fairly inexpensive and not very time consuming, which are important for compliance as I don't have extra time or money. I also am a minimalist when it comes to supplements, because with the metal toxicity and mcs, I don't react well to taking alot of stuff. MH (barefoot herbalist) makes good herbal products. Drs and supplements can really mess you up if you are not careful.

For almost immediate relief, get Donna Eden's book Energy Medicine. Do the 5 minute daily routine, along with the sedating points for Triple Warmer meridian, and the strengthening points for spleen meridian. This regulates the immune system. You can do these while watching tv. I would do it at least once a day, more if allergies are bad. In fact, if I start this before hayfever season, I can breeze through it. If I do not, I can get asthma.

While doing this, eliminate gluten and sugar, and processed food, from your diet.

Take an antifungal daily but don't over do it or you will get lots of die off. A daily raw garlic clove, or oregano oil are what I use. If you get a bad die-off, activated charcoal helps to absorb the toxins. So does a plain water enema, but only if necessary. You don't want to do too much of either. Die-off for me means allergies are worse, I lose the circulation in my hands and feet, and I get pins and needles. I take one before bed if I know I have eaten badly that day.

Add coconut oil to your diet.

You may want to try oil pulling.

Another self-help thing worth trying is EFT.

Yoga or meditation help with stress.

Stuff worth trying that didn't help me but other people swear by: ACV, probiotics.

Find a form of light exercise you enjoy to do 3 or 4 times a week: yoga, pilates, chi gong, 5 Tibetans, tai chi walking in nature, etc. It will help you physically, as well as with mood and self-esteem.

I have just started Spring Forest Chi Gung, so it's too early to tell if it helps or not. I am looking into getting a small biofeedback device to help with the stress on the adrenals that my mom could use also. Other things I am going to try are Vitamin D and Omega-3. With fish oils, you need to be sure they are mercury free.

Of course, you know that you want to keep your diet and environment as pure and chemical-free as you can, think positive, reduce stress, and rest as much as possible. Try to avoid relationships that are not positive or supportive that drag you down. Look into metal toxicity as well.

One more important thing for the adrenals, try to live in the NOW. Meaning, don't dwell on past events and don't worry about the future.

Hope this helps, good luck.
MG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.828 sec, (2)