CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal fatigue

karen5 Views: 3,580
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,368,605

Re: adrenal fatigue

ODDI... please dont apoligise for the long post, I am so greatful you took the time to try to help me... THANKYOU for everything you wrote, and like the others said, IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.... Unlike the others, I havent been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, or anything else other than the deficiencies.... And i believed it was all due to that. ( I have taken ranitadine for 2 yrs, and that can cause the deficiencies )

tests show my thyroid is a bit " dodgy " the level was .7 first time, then 4 months later was 1.8 ?? my naturpoath said it needs to be checked regularly cos it could become a problem...... but would taht be causing any symotoms now???

I guess what I need to know is where do I go from here ?? what tests do I ask for ??? celiac is definately much higher on my list now after reading your posts... I had no idea that my symptoms could be celiac... I thought symptoms showed more like IBS ?????

My symptoms, like yours got much worse after the birth of a child ( #5 for me ) I thought in the beginning I had post natal depression, then believed it was to do with the mirena IUD..... Ive spent thousands of dollars, and got myself into such a bad emotional state over all this, I just want answers..... BUT if i have MS or some other untreatable disease I dont want to know !!! :( ..

Thanks again everyone for all the support and help....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)