CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach pains after 10 day MC

Derail67 Views: 4,589
Published: 13 years ago

Stomach pains after 10 day MC

I ended my cleanse 5dys ago…

My 1st time cleansing, and for the most part had a good experience. Didn’t do any pre-cleansing, just jumped straight into it.
About 8 days into the MC, I noticed slight spasming all around abdominal area mainly in the stomach and intestinal regions. I thought maybe this was a stage of detoxification or too much Sugar intake from the syrup. (I have a low Sugar tolerance and I had cut the recipe amount in 1/2) Figured things would mellow out once I got back to eating food.

Coming off the cleanse I might have been a little too hasty, and didn’t break the fast slowly enough. ( I was just so excited to eat food again, I might of gotten carried away. Although I only had carrot juice, apple juice and lentil/vegetable soup)
Since breaking the fast the spasms have increased in duration and intensity, mostly in the stomach.
Then last night I experienced sharp pains, after eating veggie soup from Whole Foods.
More spasms and pain today just from having coconut then apple juice.

Haven’t eaten any meat yet, cuz I plan on doing a Liver Flush next, but now I’m a little worried to do so. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any advice?

Brandon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)