CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still a virgin, never had a boyfriend

bento Views: 8,838
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,102

Re: Still a virgin, never had a boyfriend

At 19 nearly 20, I panicked that I was too old. A guy asked me for directions one day and we ended going out for drinks. I decided since I didn't know him that would be perfect and decided that would be the night.

It was horrible. It really hurt and he just kept going. I was with someone I didn't know and I was nearly in tears the whole time. It didn't affect me at the time but years later I think about it with great regret and think about how I wish it could've been a special time. I had had 2 relationships with boys who really felt something for me but had not gone that far with them yet chose to do it with a complete stranger? Obviously I wasn't ready if I wasn't having sex with someone I was in a relationship with.

I have been with my current partner for 5 years and he is the most loving and kind partner I could wish for. he is incredibly understanding re sex as sometimes I start crying half way through. I believe some of those emotions are due to the fact that I did something when I wasn't ready for it. I am lucky to be with someone so caring and kind now, and sometimes I wish that it could've been him whom I'd first experienced it with. At the time I thought sex was sex and it didn't matter and to some extent it may not, but for me that was an experience I regret. I have had subsequent 'meaningless' sex a few times after which haven't bothered me since, but that first one definitely does! good luck, relax and when the time is right, it'll happen!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)