CureZone   Log On   Join
To: 77348

BlueRose Views: 8,633
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,370,899

To: 77348

I think it's nice that you took the time to respond personally to posters! As you can see, the majority are telling you that you will know when the time is right for you. Please don't underestimate yourself. From your posts, one can see that you are a strong person and considering what you went through as a child, your self-esteem is quite good.

I just wanted to add---you can still have your privacy and still have a relationship. Any decent person knows to respect another's privacy. Your friends have no right to go through your journals or go through your I-Pod without your permission. My husband and I are introverts and that means we both like our alone time. He even has his "man cave" in the basement where he likes to go to watch TV or read. This is fine with me as I like to have time for myself to surf the web :), read or watch TV. We do other things together such as traveling, shopping, going out to eat, etc. So don't think that because you cherish your privacy that means you can't be in a relationship.

You're doing everything right. What's right for your friends doesn't mean that it has to be right for you. I wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.704 sec, (1)