CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To: 77348

bento Views: 8,709
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,323

Re: To: 77348

yes, I agree to some extent.. I had always thought virginity was too highly prized which is why I went the one night stand option! I too wanted it 'out of the way' and in some ways it did help me to have further sexual relationships as the next ones came within a few months. I guess I just felt distressed because in hindsight it was with someone that was not someone I would have otherwise looked twice at and I sometimes wish it hadn't been so negative, particularly as I'd some relationships with some GREAT guys. But yes, I think we do need to be careful about worrying too much or you set yourself up for looking for the 'perfect' experience and it will never match up.
I think having had the experience your confidence increases in lots of ways and it is is a positive thing. But my advice is still do what makes you comfortable!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)