CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have celiac ??

t_alonzo39 Views: 1,521
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,369,667

Re: Do I have celiac ??

I had the same beginning symptoms. It was so bad, that I was actually beginning to wonder if I would be able to work anymore. My pain symptoms were the start of this, but I had the same blood work results, and the history of gastric/intestinal problems.

I went to an "answers" forum, and simply asked for other possibilities for redness, pain, and swelling in joints, but specifically in hands, wrists, and feet.

Finally, after a CD diagnosis and eating gluten free-my pain is gone. The other physical symptoms are improving as well.

This is pretty important though...Don't start a GF diet, until you get your doc gets a chance to do the necessary test. Starting a GF diet before tests are performed will cause a false negative result.

**Oh, you might want to have your vitamin K levels checked as well. We tend to have problems with absorption...

I wish you the best of luck!

-Tammy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)