CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have celiac ??

karen5 Views: 1,551
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,635

Re: Do I have celiac ??

Hi... and thanks so much karen and tammy for your responses.

Tammy, Im really glad I read your post now, as I was just looking for a book to tell me how to start a gluten free diet, to see if it made a difference, but, yes, i spose your right, i need to get a Dx before starting anything. What sort of testing is involved ?? Im really interesterd to hear you had the exact same symptoms... Even the pain in the hands... I also get some pain in my feet too, which I forgot to mention, and I dont think I mentioned the fatigue... Do you get muscle aching and tension too ??? Can you describe for me what your other symptoms were ?? Im so over all of this, and would be so relieved to find someone else who has been where Im at, and has come out the other side..... Can I ask you what sort of gastric and intestinal problems you had, cos I dont really know if I have any or not ???? Or if they are related to CD .. I suffer from chronic heartburn and indigestion, and also have had chronic constipation for about 8 yrs !!!

Karen... where do I find the forums you mentioned ( sorry, Im a bit illiterate with computers ) Id be really interested in having a look... the more info I can get the better... Ive been struggling with this for so long, and Im starting to feel like there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.... THANKS for your replies

KAren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.977 sec, (1)