CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Virgin Coconut Oil Detox???

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
hkfl Views: 14,720
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,602

Re: Virgin Coconut Oil Detox???

Ok... I am on day two of this coconut cleanse. I had to give up yesterday because of the vomiting, but I gave it another whirl today. I plan on doing one more day tomorrow. I think two solid days is a pretty fantastic feat. I decided to drink the lemons too. I was just scared they would make me too acidic, but I might as well do this right.

I know this sounds silly, but I found a way to take the oil that doens't make me gag. I put the oil in warm (almost luke warm) water and let the coconut oil melt. I think hot water would destroy something I might need. Then, I plug my nose and drink it. But, it works! I have taken 6 tablespoons and I don't feel sick yet. Before I unplug my nose, I wipe my mouth and drink some of the lemon water. I'm glad nobody is home to see how ridiculous I look doing this. That way, I don't smell or taste any of the cocnut oil. Again, a little silly, but it works for me.

I was warned to stay by the toilet (Gross!) but nothing out of the ordinary yet. Just normal BM's. Thank goodness this forum is anonymous because that is a part of my life I like to keep private. Ha!

I did develop a rash a couple hours ago and I am extremely itchy. This usually happened when I used to eat a lot of Sugar or dairy. I assume this is the die-off thing happening.

Anyway, I plan on doing this for two days. After that, I am going to stay on the candida diet. I am still doing the P&B shaked (no mucoid plaque yet). I am waiting for my humaworm order. After I finish the humaworm, I will start my liver flushes. I am going to beat this thing! I am determined.

Oh, I have also done a few ACV enemas. I don't know if those help, but I don't think they hurt... so I figure why not try to get rid of this nastiness at all levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)