CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Always the same: Severe Depression when taking iodine. 10 Years use of bromid containing asthma inhalators.

Alexandria Views: 2,780
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,373,040

Re: Always the same: Severe Depression when taking iodine. 10 Years use of bromid containing asthma inhalators.

salt and C really helped me a lot for the depression. I made myself do it regularly even when I felt ok. I went through a frightening Depression that lasted a week. I thought my mind would break. It seems like I felt every horrifying thing that ever happened in the history of humanity it was indescribable. As they say it is always darkest before the dawn I got some counseling and color therapy work and endured it knowing there would be sunshine on the other side. There really is it is truly a miracle. The circumstance of my life are very depressing I am financially imploding as we speak, my business and dreams are shattered from this crisis, however, I am smiling I am relieved, I am happy, I know I am taken care of. I have been doing things I have not done in years like growing my garden, practicing yoga, exercising...smiling, laughing. My friends and family used to poke fun of me for being a giggle box but honestly for the last 5 years I have been sarcastic and depressed, now I feel the giggle awaken. I have hope which is a rare and beautiful thing!!

Please don't give up work through it, get help reach out, talk to friends and know that this too shall pass.
it is always darkest before the dawn!

peace
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)