CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: and another thing

Views: 8,690
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,372,988

Re: and another thing

Thank you for your straight forward reply. I'm not really good at those as you can see from the long text I've typed up below. If you read all of it, you deserve a medal.

I'm not sure if I agree with you on it being a subconscious choice to fancy guys that are unavailable to me.

Okay, there was one that I could've guessed he had a girlfriend, because he was very good looking (in my opinion) but with others I really thought I had a chance until the subject came up.

One of them, I knew for quite some time, as he we did sports together once a week. We'd often drink something afterward and he'd picked me up many times in the weekend. I figured that if he was happily spending so much time with me while maintaining a busy schedule, surely he wouldn't have a gf. Maybe I was wrong not to bother asking. One day he mentioned out of the blue that he had a girlfriend during our usual talk about hobbies and such. When I asked why he never mentioned that before he said with a red head he'd "forgotten." We never got past the friend stage and the forgotten girl is still his girlfriend today.

He's probably and exception to the rule. Still though, it would be quite sad if that's true, that my mind is rigged so I fall in love with people that I can't get.

- as for Highschool, I honestly don't know for sure. It was probably because I wanted to be liked, I wanted to have a group of friends so bad I let people walk over me. That made me an easy target. When I tried to strike back (literally) I played into their hands: they could now point out that they were right about me, that I was indeed a bitch. Not everyone was horrible to me, but they didn't dare befriend me because they were afraid they'd get bullied too. I think that's the best explanation I can come up with.

Interesting what you said about your boyfriend. I never realized it could work the other way around. All I pick up around me are couples that are head over heals into each other and after a few months their relationship cools down.

You said "As far as being a klutz in bed...it won't matter because you'll be ready to be with that person in an intimate way and there's really no klutzy-ness in intimacy. You're not trying to impress anyone, you're sharing you body, mind, and soul with that person."

Thanks for your insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)