CureZone   Log On   Join
Gum problems

Views: 1,878
Published: 13 years ago

Gum problems

Hi,

The problem I have with my gums (on the right side) started the day after I completed a liver flush, which may just be a coincidence, I don't know. I have a cracked tooth which has never bothered me, until now. The gums surrounding this tooth feel very squishy & are very sore & inflamed, so much so that I have now developed a lisp. I began oil-pulling 1 week ago, adding 1-2 drops of oil of oregano to the mix. I even began adding 1 drop to a glass of water/orange juice & drinking it. I was taking paracetamol every 4 hours, but haven't taken any the past few days as I don't really want to go down that route (I find that swishing with bicarbonate of soda helps the pain). I have just ordered some coconut oil & look forward to pulling with that when it arrives.

Should I continue adding oil of oregano to each pull &/or ingesting it? I also have a Waterpik but am not sure whether to use it or not - would the pressure be too much for my gums & add to the pain? Am I expecting too much from just 1 week of oil pulling?

PS My diet is pretty clean. I don't drink & quit smoking 5 months ago.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)