CureZone   Log On   Join
O/T Traveled without my Iodine: Oil of Oregano to the Rescue!

Views: 647
Published: 13 years ago

O/T Traveled without my Iodine: Oil of Oregano to the Rescue!

Just wanted to share my recent success story with Oil of Oregano.

I went to St. Martin for two weeks and forgot my Iodine and Trapper's SSKI . I didn't panic . . . until I noticed that everyone on my plane was coughing and sneezing. Everyone on the island was coughing and sneezing and talking about something going around. It didn't take long. Within a few days, I began coughing and sneezing and had tightness in my chest, fluid in my ears -- generally felt like crap. Wasn't too worried until fever started. All I brought with me was my Super Strength Oil of Oregano that I use every day in my neti pot. Forgot the neti pot too. I started putting drops of the O of O under my tongue and at the back of my throat. I rubbed it on my chest, q-tipped my ears and nostrils with it, put it in hot lemon water and sipped it. Only a few days of misery and I was perfect again. That stuff is amazing!

Since I've been home, I'm back to my Iodine and decided to use the Iodine in my neti pot. Much more effective than the O of O. But, in a pinch, the O of O was truly a lifesaver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.220 sec, (1)