Cystadenom of pancreas
Chronic pancreatitis
Pseudocyst of pancreas
Enzymatic pancreatitis
Hemorrhagic pancreatitis
Chronic cholecystitis
Polypous gastritis
Duodenitis

I have almost steady pain in the area of gallbladder and pancreas. My bile ducts are probably blocked by parasites, heavy metals?
I have Lyme (confirmed by MD), schistosomas, ascaris, thyroid problems, flukes, candida albicans and many others parasites. I wanted to start lead and mercury chelation, but I guess I should wait?
What supplements would you take?
What rife frequencies would you use?
Am I supposed to take enzymes or not to take them? If yes, what kind of?
What to eat and what not to eat?

I tried Ascaris mop-up programm from HC with L-cystein. But I had to quit after 1 week, because of side effects. Does L-cystein works as a chelator? - I was not able clearly think, make a phone call, concentrate, my face (especially around eyes) and fingers were swollen. But during that week I did not have pain in my pancreas and gallbladder. My head is clear after I quit with L-cystein, however the pain in my gallbladder and pancreas is back worse than ever and together with above mentioned diagnosis. A lot of questions, I know, but I would be grateful if you could help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)