CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Realm Shift - The Lenses - Mayan Oracle

alisaun Views: 3,062
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 137,655

Re: Realm Shift - The Lenses - Mayan Oracle

OK, have to get this down before my brain shuts down completely.

Yes, that was beautiful and right on and thank you so much for sharing that reading - I know it was a lot of work to type.

This duality thing seems to be key. What was it of Lapis' posts of the channeling of the angel that said something very similar about "not judging" and seeinig things as neccesarily right or wrong.

O darn, my brain is starting to go....so close....oh - yes, So, then, here we all are (ok at least 6 or 7 of us that have posted so far), having been lately done so much spiritual work and gotten so many answers and come through so many dark times and gone from unhealthy to healthy til we are at a stage in life where we are feeling better than we ever have.

THEN, the cosmic anvil comes whistling down on our proverbial heads. OK, stay with me here - still thinking about duality:

I don't want to say this is a test, but your speaking of it as a final hurdle of sorts got me thinking. We think we "should" be happier than ever with this spiritual cosmic whatever increase lately. But we are not. Hence, confusion et al. But isn't that a great lesson in changing how we see things (our concept of duality or polarity)? For example, spritual experience = good or happy or scary in the old paradigm, those were easy labels for me to use. I want to scream because that is not how it is now. But, it has taught me not to JUDGE my experiences as neccesarily good or bad anymore, for they just ARE. Now, spiritual experience for me just IS, and maybe it helps for me not to put all those labels on.

I don't think I am making any sense. Darn. Oh well.

Perhaps this is the last resistance before the breakthrough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.719 sec, (1)