CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unexpected new things happening??

alisaun Views: 666
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 137,690

Re: Unexpected new things happening??

FT! Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip.

To throw my 2 cents in, it feels like time has sped up a bit. Everything is accellerated. I am slouging off old stuff left and right and accepting new stuff with much more ease.

It's an exciting time for me because the things that used to be important to me now don't have the hold on me they used to. My husband forgot to take the garbage out last night. I could care less. I'm going wedding dress shopping and I'm not a size 6 (not even close). And I don't care!

People, if there ever was any quesiton whatosever that we are going through a major shift, it is when a woman goes wedding dress shopping and does not care if she looks fat! Isn't that one of the seven signs? OK, I'm kidding, just trying to put some context into how strangely good I've been feeling.

My head and mind are still kind of running rampant, but I FEEL something. Something. It is so neat to see other people feel it too.

It has been a long time since I have felt this sence of very deep, peaceful excitement. It's exciting!
Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)