CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glastonbury experience- tracey ur right.

ollie100 Views: 672
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 137,667

Re: Glastonbury experience- tracey ur right.

Hi Tracey,

These past few weeks have been very intense I completely agree. My intention a few days ago was to go to Glastonbury which is englands sacred spiritual centre. Apparently it corresponds to the heart chakra and is known as the English Jerusalem.

Anyways I thought I spend time there over autumn solstice and get closer communion to God. When I first I arrived there, it felt so intense- I cannot describe a feeling like it ever. It has this uncanny ability to enhance your insecuities and fears and mine were subjected to there very limit. I was so scared that I was going to be taken over by this dark energy that I nearly left as soon as I arrived, but I thought I would stay and try and ride it out- thinking that I was being too sensitive.

The next day wasn't too bad, so I stayed another day a day before Autumn solstice- the energy was so intense- anyways later on in the afternoon- I had one of the most scary experiences of my life- after holding this really strong crystal- I then was nearly sick and was transformed into this state- whereby I saw the shadow side not of myself, but of humanity. I felt the greed, lust, hate, anger of the world of man. Whilst walking on the street to this special healing garden- I thought I was going to be consumed by this energy- I got too this healing garden and had one of the most profound experiences. I realised that it makes God so upset when we inflict this negativity on eachother- all God wants to do is to give his sacred love to us- and which exists in all of us and instead we throw it back in his face- repress this love and express the negativity of humanity- hate, anger, fear, lust, greed.

The message I received was to do god's work, to spread his message of love.

It has been said that man is trying to open the hearts with God at the momment and with the mars factor all the negativity of humanity is being expressed- it's almost like a universal unloading before the light can be shone. I suppose the old expression applies- before you know your own light, you must know your own darkness.

Well thats my experience over the pinnacle point of mars' power- I tell you what makes matters worse is that I'm on an aries cusp, so that I am also more pisces as well. Pheewwww talk about extremes!!!

Anyways, hopefully after this week- Mars will be moving again.

Take Care,

O

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)