CureZone   Log On   Join
Traveling in a few weeks and looking for recommendations to avoid detox during travel

RockChalkMom Views: 1,227
Published: 14 years ago

Traveling in a few weeks and looking for recommendations to avoid detox during travel

I've posted a couple of times but clearly am new to this forum. I've crammed my head full of information, but the brain fog really deters me from remembering much. Anyway, I've recently started using Lugol's. I'm taking it very slow. Right now I'm up to 4 vertical drops a day. I'm taking selenium and at least some of the other companion supplements as well as doing salt pushes, sometimes as often as every two hours. I did take a break shortly after starting because I was experiencing some weird pins and needles jabbing sensations (wrote a post about it). At that point, I stopped all supplements except vitamin C, magnesium, and the adrenal support supplement I was taking. I've slowly been adding back in supplements, including iodine, and have not experienced the pins and needles yet, so I feel safe to say it wasn't the iodine. I switched to a different kind of salt for the salt pushes.

Anyway, for my question. I will be traveling in about two and half weeks. I want to avoid or minimize detox symptoms during this time. Does anyone have a ballpark recommendation to accomplish this? I am thinking that I may need to stop the Iodine for a bit prior to and during the travel but am wondering how far in advance to break. I realize this could vary by individual but am looking for others' experiences/suggestions.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.016 sec, (1)