CureZone   Log On   Join
@ miss helfinger

Views: 3,430
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,389,573

@ miss helfinger

I think my diet is good. I'm eating meat, eggs, vegetables etc. Low Pufa and mid carb. My appetite is always good and I think that I get enough proteins through meat, eggs etc. If I have anemia is a good question, I will go to the doctor next week to check it.

I'm no longer using asthma medications because Iodine cured it 100 %. I have used this shit for 10 years, my medication had as active integrant Ipratropium-bromid. Perhaps I'm so much loaded with bromid ?

I will tell you something: The strange thing is, that my depressive mood starts everytime some hours after ingesting Iodine in the morning. When I take 30 mg Iodine in the morning some time later , perhaps 3 hours, I feel so much depressed that I leave my workplace because I'm only crying. :(
For this reason I think, that my depressions are directly related to iodine and my main question is always the same: Is this shit still detox or is it the iodine, which harms my body ? I take iodine now for three months, when I started taking it my mood was on very high level, high lipido, strong feelings of happiness, now all is gone.

What is it ?
Thank you very much for your reply!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)