CureZone   Log On   Join
Obsessed with the truth..The real truth

Views: 1,852
Published: 18 years ago

Obsessed with the truth..The real truth

My first post here..11-02-81 in the morning around 8am give or take an hour or so, cant remember what mom said.. Anyways Im obsessed with finding out where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. Literally obsessed..24 hours a day seven days a week..Anyone got any interesting ideas for me.Ive read the usual religous texts i.e. christianity, hinduism, buddhism, havent read about islam yet but probably the same as anything else.They all converge in a way to basic principals on how to lead a mortal life but i need more than that for i know there is more than that/this. Ive found some solace in astrology throughout the years in that it seems to have found the law, or basic framework of the cosmos. I need someplace to vent these thoughts and just seeing if im in the right place/forum..Im in college and although surrounded by thousands of educated people, I feel alone in my worries/thoughts.I need stimulating discourse on these issues if anyone would like to start a dialogue on life, dreams, astrology, religion, whatever...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)