CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I beat this thing...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hkfl Views: 1,359
Published: 13 years ago

I think I beat this thing...

So, for some reason it didn't take years for me to beat this. I kept a really positive attitude and as soon as I actually stuck to a diet, I seemed to do ok! I progressively got better, but I have been symptom free for about two weeks. I know I might still not be in the clear, but I am going to keep up the diet and everything else for a bit longer so I don't go backwards.

I have had candida ever since I can remember, although I didn't know it was candida. I also had leaky gut from having candida for so long. This is what I did:

1. Changed my diet. I followed the diet that everyone recommends. However, there were some days I ate corn chips or potato chips. Other than that, I ate vegetables, I juiced vegetables everyday, hummus, beans, pumpkin seeds, brown rice, eggs and that was about it. Also, there was one night I went out and drank vodka, but I avoided alcohol the rest of the time.

Juicing: I juiced lemons, tomatoes, kale, broccoli, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, spinach and other veggies. I did not juice carrots or any fruits because of the sugars.

2. I took Humaworm. I still have about 4-5 days on this, but I feel amazing. And.... I had parasites. Who knew!

3. I did the psyllium and Bentonite shakes. I am still going to do this until the ingredients run out.

4. I ate a lot of coconut oil. I put it in my tea, I cooked vegetables with it and I tried to add it in anywhere I could.

5. I took chlorella and goldenseal supplements.

6. Most of all, I kept a positive attitude and didn't focus on my sickness but kept telling myself I was healthy!

7. I exercised more.

8. I drank a TON of water. I think this makes a huge difference.

9. I did everything to keep my bowels moving... gross, but I think this really makes a difference. I ate about a 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds each day. I added flax seeds to everything (don't cook them). I took castor oil. I did salt water flushes about 1-2 times a week. And water... lots and lots of water.

10. Lemons! Add lemons to your water. They are supposed to help with alkalizing your body.

11. I took the Micro Flora supplements from New Chapter. They are kind of expensive, but I trust this company and this product. I took three pills a day on an empty stomach.

12. Pau D'Arco Tea... drank it and loved it. I added a teaspoon of coconut oil once in while. Yum.

13. Boys stop reading here: I had a problem with yeast infections. I tried boric acid for 30 days. I used it in the morning and then used an acidophilus pill at night. I have suffered with these for years, and they are gone! Wooo hoooo.....

I think I did all of this in about 2-3 months. There is hope. Also, this might not work for everyone, and different techniques might work for you. But... it worked for me. I don't plan on going off my diet or changing any of this any time soon because I want to continue to stay healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)