CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How's everyone feeling now???

ollie100 Views: 898
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 139,316

Re: How's everyone feeling now???

Hey Tracey,

Yeah it's sure been a roller coaster ride the last few weeks. One momment I've been full of energy feeling this new energy coming on, the next very heavy- low and sinking into the old patterns. After reading your mail, maybe it's a reminder of how it is to be stuck in our old patterns and how releasing the blockages is so embracing.

Last night for no reason I had these words pop into my mouth: 'Those who think I am, are not what they think they are'- very significant seeing how aries is in my chart, hahah. Still deciphering it- maybe they are what they don't think...hahah.

Yes maybe this period we're going through is about revisiting the past- to this time really show us the lessons- intensely and fast. I just feel like sleeping all the time at the momment.

These last few weeks though have been enlightening in that I am truly aware of these negative patterns that need working on. Got that ol' arian thing of wanting to solve everything all at once. This truly is a learning experience.

Lots of love,
Be cool,
Ollie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)