CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me, I need guidance

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
padders Views: 905
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 139,336

Re: Please help me, I need guidance

My advice is that it is very significant. such an accurate premonition and kismet can only mean karma. However....

Just because you had this dream, and life has reproduced it.. doesn't mean that it will come to pass in totality. It sounds like there could be a big test here, your emotions versus your sense of obligation and morality, only you can decide.

The acid test will be the soulmate aspect. My advice is keep it platonic and be strong and do not collapse yourself into a commitment which will affect so many lives. By all means encourage acquaintanceship with this man and see if he accepts platonism. if he does he truly could be a soulmate. If not, he could be a catalyst to separate you from a situation you seem to have outgrown.

The biggest test will be whether you can override your emotions which is never easy for a woman. Just make sure you are not letting your emotional illusion be your driver.

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.405 sec, (1)