CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Holy Moly

ollie100 Views: 1,123
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 139,414

Re: Holy Moly

Hey Tracey,

That piece of information was cool. Helps to explain a lot of whats been going on with me lately. I tell you these last few months have been exhausting. I've been quite ill these last few weeks and this internal battle that has been raging inside me has taken its toll. Its interesting info you posted as I feel I have no resistance left and only the truth will suffice.

A lot of the issues that I feel at the momment are sacral chakra stuff- feeling my feminity and learning to intergrate it into my masculinity. I'm sure the venus transit has a lot to do with finding ones own feminity- finding ones own reassurance and comfort- the patient voice that stops us rushing in. As the months go by I really feel like I am beginning to embrace white lunar wind qualities- intergration and balance.

The last few nights I've been having great relief with my moonstone crystal. I recommend putting one under your pillow at night, especially at the momment with all this emotional energy floating about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)