CureZone   Log On   Join
THATS IT! I'm starting a juice fast tomorrow!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Trysten3000 Views: 3,596
Published: 12 years ago

THATS IT! I'm starting a juice fast tomorrow!

GRRR. I'm so mad at myself. I'm doing the humaworm cleanse, but I've found that at some point in the past year I let myself become addicted to chocolate and sugar and it's become worse and worse! ANd since I've been doing the herbs I notice the chocolate and caffeine cravings and have gone through the roof! And I've been giving in to them every day and feeling like crap afterwards.

I want to clean my body and get humaworm to work it's best and I know eating bags of chocolate and batches of cookies and drinking coffee all the time is NOT helping me fix my body.

I'm just frustrated with myself. I used to have a lot of discipline and then I went a long time without a parasite cleanse and other things happened and I really let myself go down a bad road with diet.

SO. I am going to do a fast of some sort. I'm thinking green juice, slippery elm tea (I have a lot of bowel healing to do, I had undiagnosed celiac disease for years). And taking my humaworm of course. I'm eating some raw garlic too, which seems to be helping, at least until I ruin it by eating bags of chocolates. :(

I just have to do something, I feel so so awful. I'm writing this here so I can't go back on it. Time to juice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)