CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe Anal Itch

infrared11 Views: 15,600
Published: 13 years ago

Severe Anal Itch

Hi!

I'm a first time on here but have been reading up for weeks.

I have really bad anal itch. Most nights I have to apply Menthol just to numb it enough to go to sleep. I got a Sigmoidscope done and I was told I have skin tags just on the inside of my anus. The itching will flare up ALOT when I cheat on the diet. Sometimes if it's bad it will bleed too (mostly bright and only a few drops). My gastro doc thinks I have anal fissues but didn't see any. That makes me suspicious.

I've had Candida for years and have been on a strict diet for the past two years. It has significantly helped. The following would give reactions:
- Corn (itchy eyes)
- Sugar (need a nap within 30 mins)
- Dairy and Glutten (tummy would do weird things with a headache)
- Fermentation and Alcohol

- I did the Yeast Buster cleanse every morning for a year. - I did the Humaworm cleanse for one month with no visible change (and nothing interesting came out).

How can I see an end to this if it seems like I'm done with Candida and Parasites.

Has anyone else gone through this seperate from parasites and Candida? Maybe I still have some work to do? Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)