CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm falling apart over here.....

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 2,890
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 139,598

I'm falling apart over here.....

hi tracey and everyone,

um.... i uh.... i'm falling apart here...

My composite was the absolute most beautiful thing i have ever read in my life. romantic, pure, soulful, intimate, true love with my friend. Not a single struggle hardship or bad word. lots of old lives between us.

he talks so highly of his girlfriend. so I just want to turn off my feelings.... but i can't. You know how much my health and life has changed since i have been talking to him too. so its not just playing metaphysical games and pretending its real.

um, i am trying to be a good friend and be happy for him but, I just feel like someone kicked me in the stomach.

so i thought maybe if this is all wrong.... i would just ignore all that's happened and pretend i have no interest in him. just laugh it all off as chance

sorry... i just want to feel better.

i'm really scared to get my heart broken, so maybe i am not able to hang in there till my time comes. its too painful.

hopefully i'll get a sign soon.... so far today i just keep getting 3:11, my chiron past life wound thing. but i did not see him in that dream..... i don't think....

sorry i am so bummed out,
love,
gracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)