CureZone   Log On   Join
(Tracey) Yowza!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
keason Views: 1,275
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 139,725

(Tracey) Yowza!

Thanks Tracey,

I am SOOO ready to drop all my other interests and seriously study astrology! It's amazing how much this resonates- the
power/authority struggle, the feeling that there is a deep undercurrent between us, the strong desire to turn that intense energy into harmonious sharing, relating, beauty-oriented energy.

Because she is non-communicative (drives me MAD!) I always wondered if it was only me that felt the connection, even though I suspect that she must have some awareness of it. Based on what you wrote, I'd guess she must feel it too.

As for the "ideal" there is a part of me that certainly wishes for this. I will say that she studies foreign languages, travels abroad (she is a muscician and travels alot), and has lived abroad, so it may be that she has 9th house activity (am I right about that connection?). But you hit the nail on the head when you said she could transform her love/power struggles into the power of love- this more than ANYTHING is what I wish for her, and wish to be a part of, although thankfully I gave up trying to do it for her or push her in that direction....this was also how I felt about my father- I wanted him to see how love could transform his world if he would only loosen his grip on it just a bit.

That I need 'healthy Venus energy' also ties in with a big thing I've learned- as I was saying in another post- that I no longer care so much about all the trappings of looks, brains, etc. I want someone who is emotionally open and treats me lovingly and affectionately - which is NOT what I was getting in this previous relationship, although I wanted it from her most of all. In all honestly, I still do want that from her, but I'll take it on a friendship level if possible.

Also- wondering about something. This new desire I have for emotionally open people in my life....it is a direct result of the personal growth I've gone through in which I'm letting go of my fear-based mode of relating to people. At the same time, there seems to be some opening up of the people around me. I'm curious if people are responding to MY opening up, or if there is a greater cosmic thing going on, where people are letting go of some of those fear-based defense mechanisms? Maybe the Venus transit?

Oh, I have SO much to learn! That always excites me!!

Thanks SO MUCH again for taking a look at this,
do you do chart interpretations for money?
You're very good at it!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)